Note: This site is still fairly new. Please feel free to contact us with any issues you may run into.
rewt
Site Admin

Some Updates

Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:04 am

Since we're using phpBB for the forum system, we have the capability to use or create extensions. I'm looking into utilizing the Pages extension to allow for us to put out some static content on the forum. The only issue with that is the extension, by default, does not have a search or browse capability. So I'm currently working on going about editing the extension to fit our needs. That will make it easier for us to push out static content.

I've been looking for a way to have a better news system. We don't currently have a way to show news other than physically coming to this forum and checking the recent posts. So I might end up writing an extension to allow for quick views of recent news on a page by itself.

I'm also working on redoing the home page. It's currently just a quick and static page done up very quickly. I will eventually try to incorporate a "Recent Activity" feature into the home page, along with some better content and some more navigation capabilities.

Let me know what you guys think!
Valar Morghulis
-libroot founder

540x

Re: Some Updates

Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:13 am

That's is an awesome idea. I am looking forward to it. We can probably get a kool new logo too. I would also like to request if we can make the dp size a bit bigger it's very tiny. If anything else comes to mind I will put my 2 cents in.
Be Hungry, Learn, Imply, Teach & Repeat. ~540x

rewt
Site Admin

Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:10 am

Noted.
Valar Morghulis
-libroot founder

reallovedollus

Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:07 am

This process will sound very interesting!

Return to “News”