Note: This site is still fairly new. Please feel free to contact us with any issues you may run into.
user

hacking back ground?

Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:26 am

whats your back ground in hacking?

rewt
Site Admin

Re: hacking back ground?

Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:31 am

That's somewhat of a complicated question to answer without incriminating myself.
I've done quite a bit of programming. I'm big on PHP and Perl as my favorites. My C is pretty limited, and my Python is decent. Now I'm not going to say that I've done a lot of hacking in the realm of web hackery... but if I was going to do some hackery, it'd probably be that.
Other than that, I've coded for a few sites, managed a few IRC servers, and done a lot of personal "projects".
Hopefully that gives you your answer.
Valar Morghulis
-libroot founder

Remedy

Re: hacking back ground?

Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:38 pm

Video games. I started entering in cheats that were pre-programmed first when I was a little kid, then moved onto trying to make things happen on my own. XML file edits and the like for example. That put me in the mindset I think to see what else I could do that wasn't supposed to be done by design and really just an overall interest in technology. I got a taste for networking in highschool and have been running with that ever since.

Return to “General Discussion”